St. Charles Monuments provides monuments and services to many cemeteries throughout Long Island, Brooklyn, and Queens. We are strongly affiliated with Queen of All Saints Cemetery, located in Central Islip, NY.
About Queen of All Saints Cemetery
The Queen of All Saints Diocesan Cemetery was dedicated on November 1, 1982 by Bishop John R. McGann of the Diocese of Rockville Centre. It is located beside the St. John of God Cemetery, and serves the Catholic population within the Rockville Centre diocese. It is a sister cemetery to Holy Rood Cemetery in Westbury, NY. Queen of All Saints Cemetery contains shrine sections, a monument section, family lots and an annunciation garden
Cemetery Rules & Regulations
As a Catholic cemetery, Queen of All Saints Cemetery has several specific rules and regulations to protect the rites and wishes of those who have been buried, those with family, friends, or intentions to be buried there in the future, and the traditions of the Catholic Church itself. By following these rules and regulations, our visitors will help maintain the premises to the highest standard, allowing for all to engage in solemn, meaningful visitation.
Some general rules that involve visitor conduct and decorations include:
- Park your car only on the pavement. Do not park cars on the grass at any time.
- Pets are not permitted in the cemetery at any time.
- Drive carefully. Obey the 20 mph speed limit and follow the one-way signs.
- Respect others’ privacy and right to reflection.
- Do not enter the cemetery after hours.
- Keep all valuables, including car keys, on your person.
- Leave only decorations that align with the values of a Catholic cemetery. Please do not leave sentimental, one-of-a-kind items. Please also bear in mind that what may seem respectful to you may offend others.
Hours of Operation
Visitation available seven days a week from 8:00am – 5:00pm
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 12:00pm
St. Charles Monuments is proud to work with Queen of All Saints Cemetery on a regular basis. Contact St. Charles Monuments at (631) 694-0943 for information about arranging a burial with Queen of All Saints Cemetery or another cemetery.